Last updated: March 1, 2023
Man of the Match (“Man of the Match”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting the privacy of its users (“Users”, “you” or “your”).
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that you provide to us when you use MOTM. This includes:
- Account information: When you create an account, we collect your name, email address, and other required information.
- User content: We collect the content you submit to MOTM, including comments, messages, and other materials.
- Play-to-earn information: We collect information about your participation in the play-to-earn system, including virtual currency and other rewards earned.
- Usage information: We collect information about how you access and use MOTM, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, and operating system.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
MOTM collects your information to provide and improve our services, as well as to comply with legal obligations and protect our rights and the rights of others. Specifically, we use your information to:
- Provide you with access to and use of the Site.
- Personalize your experience on MOTM, such as by recommending content or features based on your interests.
- Communicate with you about MOTM, such as responding to your inquiries and providing customer support.
- Administer the play-to-earn system, including virtual currency and other rewards earned
- Improve MOTM, including developing new features and services.
- Enforce our policies and Terms and Conditions of Use, such as by detecting and preventing fraud or illegal activity.
- Comply with legal obligations and protect our rights and the rights of others.
We would like to send you content and updates (including newsletters), and information about our products and services that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. INFORMATION SHARING
We may share your information as follows:
- With third-party service providers that assist us in operating MOTM and providing services to you, such as payment processors and customer support providers.
- With our affiliates, partners, and other third parties for marketing and promotional purposes, subject to your consent where required by law.
- With law enforcement, government authorities, or other third parties to comply with legal obligations or respond to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders.
- With your consent or at your direction.
5. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
6. DATA SECURITY
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
7. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
MOTM is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children, and we will delete any information we discover to be in violation of this policy.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
You may have certain rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to access, correct, or delete your information. Please contact us using the information below to exercise these rights.
9. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
10. PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER SITES
11. CONTACT US